Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business
Thanks to the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business, dealer attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo presented by Nationwide, and with the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business, dealers will come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within the industry.
The education program at AIMExpo presented by Nationwide is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. Now in its sixth year, the Powersports DEALER Seminars have attracted thousands of dealers and industry professionals who have benefitted from the curriculum.
Learn from a host of highly regarded speakers in the Sales and Marketing Track sponsored by the Torque Group; the Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports, and the Leadership Plus Track sponsored by McGraw Powersports Western Service Contract.
The classroom-style training sessions will be held October 11-12, 2018, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The dealer training sessions are October 11-12 only, with the show floor and demo area open from October 11-14.
2018 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business
- Free to dealers and industry members who register for AIMExpo presented by Nationwide
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to staff
- Three tracks: Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports; Sales and Marketing sponsored by the Torque Group; and Leadership Plus sponsored by McGraw Powersports Western Service Contract
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- Download a PDF of the 2018 schedule