Over the course of the last two years, we have been forced to look at our industry differently as the retail landscape rapidly changed. Two education sessions, given by Jared Burt of HEROHUB, encourage dealers to think differently about current issues within the industry. See a preview of Jared’s sessions below, and check out the entire education schedule HERE.
Inventory shortages, employee issues, evolving consumer expectations are major threats today. Learn how to not just survive; but thrive through the pandemic problems facing dealerships.
- How to profitably find more inventory with limited order allocations and stock-outs
- How to retain employees and improve moral
- How to manage and exceed evolving customer expectations
Cultivating a Community of New Riders – Thursday, January 20, 3:00 pm
Does the proficient execution of your dealership sales process have unintended consequences that are holding back your dealership?
- Identify gaps in your customer experience for new riders
- How to train your team to turn potential riders into lifetime customers
- How to get more riders riding more in your community