Networking, industry education and insights are vital parts of attending AIMExpo. The 2016 AIMExpo has added more all-inclusive networking and educational events for the industry to utilize and benefit from. Be sure to put these important AIMExpo events on your schedule the first two days of the show.
AIMExpo FREE Welcome Breakfast & Keynote, Thursday, Oct. 13 at 8am
FREE sit-down breakfast courtesy of the MIC Aftermarket Committee and keynote by researcher and futurist Paul Leinberger. Don’t miss a glimpse into the future of powersports! Immediately following, the future comes to life with an OEM’s New Motorcycle Introduction … All happening before show opening!
Industry Leadership Roundtable, Friday, Oct. 14 at 8:45am
Leading industry executives offer their views on the Evolving Retail Dynamic, including:
- Dennis McNeal, VP, Yamaha
- Rick Alcon, Owner, R&S Powersports, Albuquerque
- Andy Leisner, VP Group Publisher, Bonnier Motorcycle Group
- Jessica Prokup, Marketing Director, Twisted Throttle
- Jeff Skeen, CEO, Costco Auto Program