Click on the tabs below to learn more about Columbus and discover some of the activities you can participate in while you’re there.
41% of franchised and independent dealers are located within a 500-mile radius of Columbus – that’s less than a day’s drive or an hour flight from all the action at AimExpo presented by Nationwide.
POPULATION DENSITY: 50% of the entire U.S. population is also located within a 500-mile radius of Columbus making AimExpo presented by Nationwide an easy and convenient option for everyone.
BOOMING METROPOLIS: The Buckeye State’s capital is the 15th largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, with more than 850,000 people calling it home.
VIBRANT CITY LIFE: Columbus boasts five unique entertainment districts, some of the best craft breweries in the country, hundreds of restaurants and thousands of hotel rooms just steps from the AimExpo presented by Nationwide show floor.
EXCLUSIVELY AIMExpo presented by Nationwide: The newly renovated Greater Columbus Convention Center offers 1 Million Square Feet that will be solely dedicated to AIMExpo presented by Nationwide and the ultimate celebration of powersports.
PRIME TIME: Late September in the Midwestern U.S. is an ideal time and offers weather that is prime for riding, which means demo rides at AimExpo Outdoors! will be the place to be!
A number of AIMExpo exhibitors have experienced Columbus firsthand. Hear what they have to say about Cbus…
Many people who haven’t been to the 15th largest city in the U.S. probably don’t realize how easy it is to get to, whether by car or plane.
Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Louisville are all drivable in three hours or less.
Columbus’ John Glenn International Airport (CMH) offers over 150 daily nonstop flights to 33 destinations. Once on the ground, all of the action of downtown Columbus and the wide variety of arts and entertainment districts are a short 10-15 minute drive.
It will feel like an easy hop, skip or jump away!
With so many different arts and entertainment districts, neighborhoods and attractions to experience, it’s no wonder Columbus ranked “Highest in Visitor Satisfaction in the Midwest” by J.D. Power in the 2016 Destination Experience Satisfaction Study(SM).
WHERE TO EAT: There’s no shortage of delicious places to eat or grab a drink within walking distance of the Convention Center.
SHORT NORTH ARTS DISTRICT
- Brothers Drake (Meadery), $.
- Condado Tacos, $$, L D.
- North High Brewing, $, L D.
- Paulie Gee’s Short North, $$, D. Closed Mon.
- Standard Hall, $$, D., Mon-Thurs. L D Fri.-Sun.
- Fox in the Snow Cafe, $, B L.
- Seventh Son Brewing, $, Closed Mon.
- The Market Italian Village, $$, B L D.
- Katalina’s Cafe Corner, $, B L.
- Bodega, $, L D.
- Julep, $$, L D Fri.-Sun. D Mon.-Thurs.
- Pies + Pints, $$, L D
- Late Night Slice/Quick Slice, $, D.
- Zest Juice Co., $, B L D.
- Donatos Pizza/Black Brick Bar, $, L D.
- Mission Coffee Company, $.
- The Rossi Bar + Kitchen, $$$, D.
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery, $$, L D
- Wine on High, $$.
- Short North Pint House and Beer Garden, $$, L D, Fri.-Sun. D Mon.-Thurs.
- Hoof Hearted Brewing Co., $$, L D, Sat-Sun., D Wed.-Fri., Closed Mon.-Tue.
- Hubbard Grille, $$$, D. Open L on Sat.-Sun.
- Native Cold Pressed, $, B L D.
- Philco Bar + Diner, $$, B L D.
- Press Grill, $$, L D.
- One Line Coffee, $.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, $.
- Union Cafe, $$, L D Brunch Sun.
- Forno Kitchen and Bar, $$$, D Lunch Sat.-Sun.
- Basi Italia, $$$, L D Fri.-Sat., D Tues-Thurs., Closed Sun.-Mon.
- Boston Stoker, $. GRANDVIEW
- Spinelli’s Deli, $, B L D. HEIGHTS
- Lemongrass Fusion Bistro, $$$, L D.
- The Guild House, $$$, B L D.
- The Pearl, $$$, D Brunch Sat.-Sun.
- Marcella’s, $$$, D.
- Eleven, $, D Closed Sun.
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse, $$$$, D.
- Black Point, $$$$, D.
- Double Comfort, $$, L D Closed Mon., Brunch only on Sun.
- Convention Center, All American Hamburgers; Charley’s Grilled Subs; Chicken ’n Eggs; Donatos Pizza; Einstein Bros Bagels; Fame’s Diner; Goodrich Ice Cream; Mykonos Gyros; Siam; Subway; Tony J’s Mexican Grill. $, B L D.
- Callahan’s Irish Tavern, $, D Mon.-Sat., Closed Sun.
- Bar Louie, $$, L D.
- Park Street Cantina, $, D Lunch Fri-Sun.
- North Market, Public market with food vendors including Bubbles tea and juice company; Dos Hermanos; Hot Chicken Takeover; Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams; Little Eater; Pam’s Market Popcorn; Stauf’s; and Taste of Belgium. $, B L D.
- Novak’s Tavern & Patio, $, D
- Barley’s Brewing Company, $$, L D.
- Denmark, $$, D Closed Sun.
- Bareburger, $$ L D.
- Martini Modern Italian, $$$, D.
- Brewcadia, $$, D
- Gallerie Bar & Bistro, Inside Hilton Columbus Downtown, $$$$, B L D.
- MMELO Boutique Confections, $
- Granero, $$, D
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, $$$, L D.
- R Bar Arena, $, L D.
- Buca di Beppo, $$, L D.
- Three-Legged Mare, $$, L D.
- BBR Columbus, $$, L D.
- Dahlia, $$, D. Closed Sun.-Mon.
- Nada, $$, L D.
- Sunny Street Cafe, $, B L (Dinner on event nights at Nationwide Arena).
- Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza, $$, L D.
- Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand, $$, L D.
- Rodizio Grill, $$$$, L D.
- bd’s Mongolian Grill, $$, L D.